Thursday, September 2, 2010

The questions

I'll preface this post with the fact that I'm keeping a good sense of humor about it all... the questions about my pregnancy have shifted in recent weeks, from "how far along are you" to "how much longer do you have left". When I share I'm due in December, I quickly get an "ohhhhhhhhh, still awhile". In other words. you're looking BIG and you still have a long way to go!

And then today, I got the ultimate... "are you having twins"?

As I said, thank God for a much better sense of humor than I used to have :)

2 comments:

  1. And to top that one off, at lunch today when I ordered three milkshakes to go for my co-workers, the waitress responded with "Got a craving?" Yes. For three large milkshakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, people do not think before they talk. And I really hated/laughed more at the comments from other moms. Really? Do you not remember how annoying those comments were when you were pregnant? It's like they forget.

    ReplyDelete