Monday, March 7, 2011

sick day

Our boy had his first sick day today... not a first I was looking forward to as a mom :( He has had a cold all weekend but yesterday (Sunday) seemed to be a lot better. Not so. After his 5am wakeup today, I knew he'd need a day at home to get on the mend. After a lot of sleep and a lot of food, Troy seemed to be doing a bit better tonight. We also were able to get some chores done and I came across this collection of stuffed animals that Troy's Granny Riley (Mike's Mom) made and sent to us. I pulled three of them out of the box for him to play with and he seemed to like the giraffe the best :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww, that's my nephew :)
    Hope he gets well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute stuffed animals!!! Hope he feels better, my baby is sick too! Poor babies!

    ReplyDelete