Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day! This weekend has been very laid back and fun around the Cunningham house and I was excited to celebrate Mike's FIRST Father's Day today with him :) We were up and out for church this morning and then a big run through at Sam's Club, but then there were several hours of relaxing around the house :)
video

Father's Day dinner was at Red Lobster, a Mike favorite that we happened to have a gift card to (thanks to the company picnic!)

Don't mind the massive wet spot on my child's shirt. He seems to be drooling less these days but now that I give him a sippy cup of water from time to time he plays this fun game of letting the water run out of his mouth. The cup is leak proof but his mouth isn't.


And of course I want to wish my Dad a Happy Father's Day (and first one as a Grampa!) We're sorry we couldn't share the day with you today but hope you had a wonderful day and a good dinner, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment