Sunday, September 18, 2011

illini win!

I love going to Illini football games. I really, really love date nights with my husband. And I LOVE new experiences, especially ones that involve both football and my hubby. So when I was invited up to the Gill suite for the football game, I was VERY excited! Add a huge victory over Arizona State, the fact that it was a night game, lots of great food and a group of some pretty awesome people... we just had a wonderful night!



That's my dad and my bro, clear across the football field on the other side of the stadium, Mike knew exactly where.
After the game, as we walked away from the stadium, the band came out right alongside us. They marched right past our parking lot so we walked all the way back to the car alongside them. I definitely had a little spring in my step dancing along as they rocked out!

video

No comments:

Post a Comment