Sunday, September 18, 2011

neighborhood game night


Our friends/neighbors invited us over to their house on Thursday night for a rousing game of Settlers of Catan. I love this game. Unfortunately, due to the fact I only play a couple times a year, I'm not very good :( Thankfully, the game is still fun even if you're not winning, as is staying up past 10 pm! (Holly, our lovely hostess and game night winner, is proudly grinning behind me above.)

I'm so glad we have these game nights with these two couples! The days that we can just pack up Troy and his pack and play and put him down for bed in someone else's house are not going to be around forever I'm sure. And the days that I can take a 30 second drive to Jeff and Holly's aren't going to be around forever either, since they're planning to move. Until then, hope to have another game night with you soon, Pages and Melbys!

No comments:

Post a Comment