Monday, November 28, 2011

congrats natalie and joe!

This long-awaited wedding finally arrived! Joe popped the question to Natalie just two short days after Troy was born and just as this year has been a whirlwind for me, I'm sure it has been for Nat too. There's something really amazing about watching your best friend since we were 8 getting hitched that is a one of a kind experience! I definitely got a little teary as I grabbed my bridal gown and walked down the street from my parents house to hers like I have done so many times in the last 20 years in order to get dressed and out the door for her wedding :) The wedding went fantastic and I got lots of great photos to commemorate this huge milestone in Natalie and Joe's life. Congrats to them both!

gorgeous bridal hair do

her dress was stunning

loved the colors of the bouquets

on the bus on the way to the ceremony

the whole bridal party at the church

popping a bottle of the good champagne after the ceremony!

the hall was so pretty too

their photographer did a great job and I can't wait to see all their pro pics!

me and my date, best looking guy there :)

a party shot! they had a live band called maggie speaks performing!

No comments:

Post a Comment