Friday, August 31, 2012

fourth anniversary!

The anniversary tradition continues! We celebrated our first anniversary where we had our first day, second anniversary for second date, third anniversary for third date, and now this year was our fourth anniversary. I clearly remember our first three dates. Then I think we went to Dos Reales, where we proceeded to go at least weekly (if not more) throughout our early months of dating. We even had Dos the night we got engaged. (For a real fun throw-back, read his and hers versions of our proposal on my old wedding blog.)

Back to present day. We had a fun dinner at Dos as a family of three. I think Troy is going to be a huge fan of Mexican food just like his parents. Happy Anniversary, Mike!!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! I am pretty sure our twins were born before we ever went on a date! And 14 years later it's still magic!!!

    ReplyDelete