Some "fun" facts about Cass as of last Sunday:
- Likes: breastfeeding, being held, snuggling, her brother talking to her
- Dislikes: things that involve her being put down (swing, bouncy seat, crib, etc.)
- Eating: a ton! I'm confident we were hitting 12 feedings a day if not more during our first week
- Sleeping: Sort of a blur. We sleep when we can.
- Wearing: a combo of newborn/0-3 month clothes. Using up the rest of the newborn diapers before moving on to 1s.
- Trip to the doctor: Thursday, October 24 (with a repeat visit on Friday, October 25 to check bili levels and weight). By Friday she was back up to her birthweight.
- Trip to church: Sunday, October 27
- Outing aside from doctor/hospital: walking around Toys R Us/Babies R Us with Daddy, Troy and Mommy after the doctor on Thursday, October 24
- Outing alone with Mommy: Babies R Us on Saturday, October 26
|Ready to go home for the hospital!|
|Big bro snuggles|
|Napping next to Mommy|
|So pretty :)|
|More sibling love|