Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Busting out of the "norm" our family had an early Thanksgiving this past weekend while we were in for a visit. Mike was out of town standing up in a wedding, but Troy, Cass and I enjoyed turkey and more with the Chicago gang. Then, when Mike got home, we kicked off five days of Cunningham stay-cation. So far, its been glorious!

My morning began with some early morning snuggles with this little turkey :)

Later on, Troy and I had some one-on-one crafting time while Daddy and Cass took a nap on the couch. He made this turkey with a little bit of help from me. We practiced cutting and gluing, two of his favorite things.

Here they are watching the parade together and snuggling.

Dinner's ready! Roasted chicken with traditional Thanksgiving sides.


They say the days go by slow but the years fly by fast. I know I'll look back fondly on the year I ate Thanksgiving dinner as I nursed a baby and watched a toddler zooming by. So much to be thankful for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment