Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Troy's first homework assignment

Troy was sent home with a family info sheet to complete with us this week. Here are his answers :)

I love my family because: "we do things right together sometimes."

There are four people in my family. I have one sister. I am the oldest.

For fun, my family likes to go to: "fun places like hotels and church."

We work together on: "so we can help Daddy."

One of our family rules is: "stay close to a daddy or a mommy or a teacher."

In his second week now, he's really settling in great. The teacher said he's doing "wonderfully" (in her words) yesterday. I had the chance to drop him off for the first time and he eagerly walks into the room without looking back :) He has learned his teachers names well. I'm so proud of my big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment