Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Girl Power

Once I felt better (quickly, thankfully!) we went to Rugrats at the Y for the second time and she was able to try out all the equipment again. There were a lot more kids there on this particular day but she took it in stride and happily played with many of them.


Getting a little braver on the tumble track. Our adventures at the bounce house place a week prior probably boosted her confidence a bit!

We did some thrift store shopping at a newer thrift store in town, Two Trees, and it has quickly turned into my favorite. Bonus that we're supporting an incredible community ministry here in C-U when we shop! Cassidy very much approves of her new brown leather boots I got for $1.

Oh, sweet snuggles. We were watching TV and I was just rubbing her back and she passed out! I was just thinking last week how much I was missing the newborn days when many hours a day were spent with a precious tiny babe snoozing on my chest. This little nap was definitely a gift to treasure!

I *may* have stopped by Walmart to pick up some "piggy paint" to give Cassidy her first child-friendly pedi. She loved it! And everytime she sees her toes she touches them and says "pretty!" Thankful that piggy paint dries fast though as she is not one to sit still!

No comments:

Post a Comment