Monday, December 21, 2015

Gingerbread House Decorating Party

Our friends Sarah and Benjamin invited us to their home for a gingerbread house decorating party. I was excited it landed on a weekend Mike would be home and right during naptime meant that I could get out for a date with my favorite (little) man.

We appear to be taking our building very, very seriously here.


This pic of Troy is just awesome. I love this smile. So genuinely happy. What a kid.

The finished masterpiece. I asked him what his favorite part was and he said the gummy worm door.

The happy little decorators snapping a pic before running on to the next activity. They all made such great houses! We had to "borrow" Benjamin's awesome marshmallow chimney idea :) Thanks for having us, Sarah and Benjamin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment