Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Troy's Five Year Old Interview

We continue our birthday interview tradition this year. This was super easy, one take, and Troy happily answered all the questions. Gosh I'm so thankful for this boy. Thanks for letting me live life through your eyes, son.

Click here for his three year old interview and four year old interview.

What is your favorite color? Blue
What is your favorite toy? Doug (the T-Rex)
What is your favorite tv show? Imaginext
What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Turkey
What is your favorite thing to wear? Dragon shirt
What is your favorite game? Jets (the first and only video game he's really played so far on our PS3)
What is your favorite arts/craft? Making puppets
What is your favorite animal? T-rex
What is your favorite song? (random musical notes)
What is your favorite thing to do outside? Work on making my own ice
Who is your best friend? Nathan... but I never saw him again
What is your favorite drink? Lemonade
What is your favorite holiday? Christmas Eve
What do you like about Christmas Eve? Presents and things that mean God loves you
What do you like to take to bed with you? My toy reindeer
What do you want to be when you grow up? A construction site man!
What is your favorite thing about your sister? Her gives me lots of hugs and loves me
What do you love about yourself? I have good manners
What do you pray about? I pray about God. He lives in my heart. And He will be right with me every day.
What's your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Play!
What's your favorite thing to do with Mommy? Play!


No comments:

Post a Comment