Sunday, April 10, 2016

Chicago Randoms - April

The kids and I headed north for a couple nights while Mike was recently traveling. We had a couple stops between preschool and Gramma and Grampa's house. Since we're contemplating getting a Costco membership based on a new credit card rewards program they've rolled out, we stopped by to check it out. With a couple giant churros in hand, we navigated the massive place (and fell in love with it).

Then we had a meet-up with our friends the Smykowskis. The kids had fun tearing around the Chick-Fil-A play area while the moms chatted :)

Uncle Andy and Auntie Daria were bound for St Lucia the next day, but they came over for a dinner. Since the kids had already eaten, and Daria had dinner plans and wasn't coming until later, we had a rare meal just my mom, dad, Andy and I. My mom said that was photo-worthy. Troy photobombed us :)



The kids partied late playing with our old toys in the basement, the favorite activity at Gramma and Grampa's.

I can't even tell you how many times we heard Cassidy say, "I LOVE BEAR!" that weekend. She laid on her...

Squeezed Bear....

And closed every inch of space between the two of them, at every opportunity.

Nat and I had a Beachbody Super Saturday event to attend, so I got to snuggle new one year old Joey to start my day.

And then we headed out to our event to #EndTheTrend together. #CoachLove

They were both SO tired when we left to drive home. This was the scene nearly the whole way!

No comments:

Post a Comment