Saturday, July 2, 2016

VBS Take 2

After just doing a VBS a couple weeks before, I wasn't sure Troy was going to want to do another one that the church we share a building with was putting on. Mike brought up the very good point that I hadn't even asked him... so when I did, he was all about it!

This one took place in the evenings and had an insect/frog/snake/jungle/random dolphin on the stage thing going on. Needless to say, it ended up being right up Troy's alley and he was BEGGING to go back every night. Here's the one random shot I got of him at drop off one night.

Random side note: Mike was home during the week this was going on and we got into the habit of me doing the drop off and Mike doing the pick up while Cass stayed back. Mike, I look forward to the years of teamwork we have ahead getting kids to and from their various activities together! #TeamworkMakesTheDreamWork

No comments:

Post a Comment