Sunday, August 14, 2016

Cousin Visit - Day 1, Lake of the Woods

My 12 yr old cousin Emily came down to spend a long weekend with us and we had a blast! After she arrived, we just stuck around Mahomet on Day 1 and paid a visit to Lake of the Woods museum and gardens to burn off some afternoon energy before dinner. Pics and videos below...



Now Troy wants to really go canoeing...

The goofy Abe Lincoln carriage - obligatory photo op. Cassidy's eyes say it all.



This little role play in the house was adorable. 



And then they discovered the wigwam!




I love this beautiful little town of ours.

Isn't my cousin beautiful!? Hard to believe she's so grown up already!


"Take my picture, Mom!"

All the kids and Mike capped off the night with swimming lessons while I went to a ladies night out with church. Just lounging poolside with Troy did his swimming!

No comments:

Post a Comment