Sunday, August 14, 2016

Visit to Crystal Lake

Granted we haven't been to the pool as much this summer as we have in years past. But I was expecting to walk in and have a similar experience to our other visits this current year. Troy bolts for the "treehouse". Cass wants nothing to do with it. But no. We walked in and she went for it like she was an old pro. And so she had her first trip down "real" water slides!


I couldn't believe it!

Over. And over. And over again.

We bumped into SO many friends at the pool this day. Cass had never met this little girl before but I know her mom well, and they hit it off right away. They ran up the stairs hand in hand and slid down the slide over and over again. And spent lots of time chatting it up and playing, too!

So much joy!


This was the most low maintenance pool trip yet for me. Seriously. This is the pic I took from the spot where my bag was where I ate a snack. Alone. While both my children played. I'm not *quite* the mom that can sit DOWN in the lounge chair at the pool yet, but maybe another year :)




No comments:

Post a Comment