Wednesday, October 19, 2016

New Hair

I get my hair cut twice or MAYBE three times a year. Not very often. When talking months ago about what life would be like with sending one child off to kindergarten five full days a week, my friend Anne said, "And if you need to go to an appointment like a hair cut you can just TAKE THE OTHER KID with. Because its just one kid!" I hadn't even thought of that... but so true!

I woke up one morning and called to make an appointment for some time the following week when they opened. Amazingly, she had a cancellation an hour later. And since I can just GO with my one kid, I did! Haircut, check!


And because low maintenance is the name of the game, I was pretty happy when I duplicated this easy hairstyle the next day myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment