Sunday, November 27, 2016

Thanksgiving Feast

Troy loves when I come to school, apparently :) I wasn't necessarily planning on going to this Thanksgiving event but realized over the weekend it was quite important to him that I be there. Fact. It was completely adorable. When they went around the table and said they what they were thankful for, this was his response.

I will go to *anything* you ask me to son :)


It was a traditional "Charlie Brown Thanksgiving" feast. Buttered toast, jelly beans, ice cream, popcorn, etc. I haven't seen the movie but picked up on this rather quickly :)

Afterwards, they got to color on the "tablecloth", which these 22 children thought was the best thing ever.

Excited I got to go. And don't worry, the Christmas party is already on my calendar :)

No comments:

Post a Comment