Wednesday, December 28, 2016

2016 Cookie Making and Christmas Light Watching

Our cookie making efforts were dismal this year. I ran a "clean eating" cookie group and so we made all those so I could put my seal of approval on them... then there were the cookies I baked (from a box) for the kindergarten class party that Troy ended up skipping out on to be in the Florida sun early instead.... aside from that, nothing else! Oh well. Christmas still went on without our cookie effort!

Rolling out dough is fun no matter what.

Favorite "clean eating" cookies of the year. Thumbprints with homemade jam!

No-sugar sugar cookies. They weren't good. As I said in my review to the group :)

We did venture out one night to check out a bunch of Christmas lights in our town. A number of quite impressive displays. Like this one below...

Or this one, with "Grandma got run over by a reindeer" on repeat. Cass thought this was simply hilarious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment