Sunday, January 29, 2017

Friday Funday

Fridays are errand day, and one of the places Cassidy and I had to stop was the mall. She had never been in a Claire's store before and once she got past admiring the ear piercing station she found all the other pretty things. Such a girly girl, this one.

It was pretty warm out this day, too, which was much appreciated :)

We had a quick lunch at Sams before wrapping up our shopping for the day. I thought she'd pick a pretzel but hot dog it was :) Love my little errand buddy!

2 comments:

  1. these days, i kinda prefer having zoey with me to shopping by myself. never thought this day would come, but so grateful to have a buddy with me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, same! Cass is super easy going for errands so it's not really a big deal!

      Delete