Monday, May 22, 2017

Happy Mother's Day to me!

Thanks to Troy's VERY thoughtful teacher, Mother's Day was made out to be a big deal in our house this year. Starting with Troy's very adamant request that I NOT wake up early on Mother's Day and he "would come and get me when it was time to wake up" :) Breakfast in bed made by my son! And supervised by his daddy, whose feet were ready to hit the floor running as soon as Troy got up that morning :)

Oatmeal with apples :)

My gift was a really cool canvas project Troy made at school!

And a very thoughtful card, handwritten by my boy :)

Message  - "I love you watching me (play). I love you tickling me."

After my breakfast in bed, we headed north for a fun day at Gramma and Grampa's house in Chicago!

Troy made a huge dinosaur scene out in the yard. The weather was perfection!

And Cass picked a shadier spot (like Bear) to play with Barbies galore.

No comments:

Post a Comment